Welcome

Welcome to my blog! below are some samples of my art that I would like to share with you. I hope you enjoy looking at them, as I certainly enjoyed making them.

all work on this site © Dan Ellis, unless otherwise noted.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Whats good in the 'hood

So you may or may not have noticed that I haven't posted anything in a while. Usually this would mean I haven't been making art, but this in not, in fact the case.

Truth be told I've been very busy lately with a number of up and coming projects. That, coupled with the fact my mac and various other appliances keep self destructing on me has kept me from doing a whole lot of posting on this hurr blaugh.

but FEAR NOT CITIZENS! I will eventually be getting around to posting some of my new work for your viewing pleasure. and trust me, They will be AWESOME...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your new stuff! Post the shit out of it!!!